Thursday, February 9, 2012

Gin's Kitchen - Tacos!

Day 556

After days of feasting, I had to shed those extra kilos and it was back to 4 days of classes at the gym. I told Mr Tan about how I'm not able to lose the weight I've gained no matter how hard I tried and needless to say, he gave the standard husband's reply, "You are not fat. In fact you are too thin now." When I told him that I'm positive that I'm gaining weight because my shorts and tops are getting tighter, he changed his tune and said, "You aren't working now, it's only normal that you've put on weight. For all you know, your gym classes are preventing you from putting on even more." Thanks for your words of wisdom, Mr Tan. I feel so "comforted". Anyway, this is the easiest dinner to prepare, zero cooking, minimal washing but maximum taste! *YUM*

Ingredients
- 1 box of Old El Paso Hard Shells (12 pcs)
- 1 iceberg lettuce (shredded)
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- 1 packet of Kraft Mexican Cheese
- 2 cans of chicken meat




Directions

1. Shred the lettuce and dice the tomatoes

2. Fill taco shells with a layer of cheese, shreded lettuce, tomatoes, chicken and another layer of cheese

3. Heat tacos in the snack oven for 5 minutes and watch the cheese melt! *wooooo*

4. Remove tacos from the oven and top it up with more lettuce and tomatoes and voila! *yummmmmm*

No comments:

Post a Comment