Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Day 561

I got a rose today! A rose! I almost couldn't believe my eyes. I can't remember the last time he bought me flowers. Till now, he cannot remember the name of my favourite flower. Needless to say, surprise dinners, surprise presents or any surprise is almost non-existent in our relationship. It would take an enormous amount of nagging and hints from me to get him to give me a surprise. Why did I marry him again? Hmmmmmmmmmm..it makes me wonder at times too! But, but, but....I got a rose today! Has all my years of nagging and hints finally managed to creep into his head? I'm praying hard! 

Thank you, Mr Tan! I LOVE it! ;)
 
 
 

Every florist, every restaurant is all out to suck you dry on Valentine's Day. I don't need a huge bouquet of flowers, an expensive gift or a fancy dinner. A single rose (even though it's 15 times more expensive than usual, haha) and a simple dinner is enough to make me smile. Thank you for making the effort, Mr Tan! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment