Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sydney Made Me Fat!

Day 379 - 385
16 - 22 August 2011
 Food, Food and more Food!

Culprit #1 - 85C
A familiar cafe that Zhi, MP and I frequented while we were in Beijing. I had a cup of Pearl Milk Tea every day during our Beijing trip. I was jumping for joy when I saw it in Sydney. Delicious cheese bites that I can easily pop 5 in one go and pearl milk tea that taste like the real thing! The cheese bites are DELISH! Yum, yum, yum!
 
 

Culprit #2 - Singapore Shiok!
Delicious Char Kway Teow, Chicken Rice, Prawn Mee and Laksa from Singapore Shiok! 有猪油的炒粿条,嫩嫩的白斩鸡,虾味十足的虾面汤,用粗米粉的Laksa。。。超有家的味道!我喜欢!

 
 
 
 

Culprit #3 - Fresh and Cheap Salmon Sashimi @ Sydney Fish Market
If only there's such a market in Melbourne, I'll be having sashimi every week! Ever since Mr Tan got me started on sashimi, I'm so sooooo hooked! Just can't have enough of them...

 

Culprit #4 - 我最爱的鼎泰豐!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enough said.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Sydney is a food paradise! It IS my fave place in Australia! I had such a great time in Sydney that we extended our stay there and I can't wait to go back again. Although many around me prefer Melbourne to Sydney, I have to say, I prefer Sydney!! What's there not to love about Sydney? I mean, Sydney is more colourful, more vibrant and has much more to offer than Melbourne. IMHO, I find the people in Sydney to be better dressed, better groomed and better looking. (lots of cute Japanese and Taiwanese girls) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment