Thursday, August 25, 2011

Gin's Kitchen - Creamy Garlic Prawns

Day 388


Another recipe on prawns - one of my fave seafood. This is the first time I'm using cooking cream and I'm rather pleased with the results though I'm not sure if I'll be using it again. It's more for angmoh food rather than cheenah food. The prawns tasted pretty good even without adding the cream so I might skip the cream the next time I cook it.

Ingredients
- 12 green prawn cutlets
- 30g of butter
- 4 tablespoons of cooking cream
- 2 tablespoons of dry white wine
- 1 clove of garlic
- parsley for garnishing

Directions
1. Melt butter in pan over medium-high heat
2. Once butter has melted, add prawns and cook until they are almost cooked
3. Reduce heat and add garlic into pan and stir for about 30 seconds (be careful not to burn the garlic!)
4. Add dry white wine and bring it to boil
5. Add cooking cream and stir well
6. Simmer sauce until it has thickened to desired consistency
7. Turn off heat, add parsley and serve with rice *Yum~~~~~~*

No comments:

Post a Comment