Saturday, August 13, 2011

不想说再见。。。

Day 374
11 August 2011

Zhi's first day of work at DQ. Was supposed to go back to DQ in the morning to see her and catch up with Rosiah and the rest but I forgot to set the alarm and only managed to reach school around 10am. Thankfully Zhi didn't have lessons at 10 and can hang out with me. It feels great to be back in school, especially when Zhi is there. Feels like old times. Went to Rosiah's class with Zhi and we managed to have some time together, thanks to Zhi. Even got a hug and sayang from Rosiah before I leave. :) Said goodbye to Zhi and told her to wait for me. I hope to be back soon. I hate to say goodbye.

Went shopping with Mama Goh and realised how old she is. Her knees have been giving her problems these last few years and she has to give up her favourite heels. Nowadays, she walks around in flats and even so, she experiences pain whenever she walks too much. Age is definitely catching up and it pains me to see her like this. Hopefully she'll retire at the end of this year and get some well deserved rest before deciding on what to do next.

After shopping, we picked Papa Goh and Guma from the shop and went home together. Guma and Xiaogu bought me so much stuff that I could hardly fit them into my luggage. While packing, Papa and Mama Goh gave me money again. I refused to take it but they just left it there. I'm not working over here and they worry constantly about me not having enough money to spend even though I tell them that Mr Tan gives me more than enough money to spend. Bro went to the airport straight after work and waited for a couple of hours there for us. Mei came to our place straight after work. Ah Jie called me numerous times to apologise for not being able to see me off as Ting Ting is ill. 我真的很幸福。。 

Thanks to Guma, Xiaogu, Papa and Mama Goh's gifts of love, my luggage weighed a whopping 31kg! I could barely lift it up. Had dinner at the airport but there was no Kopitiam for me to have my Bar Chor Mee. Blame it on my poor time management. If we reached the airport earlier, we would be able to take the Skytrain to T3 for my Bar Chor Mee. It was almost time to say goodbye after dinner and I tried hard to fight back my tears. I hugged all of them before going in and tears were already rolling down my cheeks before I went in. I'm not the only one who teared. I love to go back to visit everyone but I hate saying goodbye.

Thank you Zhi, Rosiah, Meiping, Kellyn, Vivi, Michelle, Ting Li, Ray, Miyo, Maggie, Leng and Fen for spending time with me..
Thank you Zhi for the wonderful time in Fukuoka..
Thank you Mei, Xiaogu, Guma, Ah Jie, Jiefu and Ting Ting for your love and support all these years..
Thank you Papa Goh, Mama Goh and Bro for always being here for me..
谢谢你们的爱。。因为有你们,我是幸福的。。

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment