Sunday, December 4, 2011

Why isn't the FAT going away?

Day 489

I've been going for exercises classes regularly at Re-creation Health Club since September, hoping to lose fats and kilos. In the last month, I've even increased the frequency to 4 times a week. 3 Spin classes and 1 Body Combat class. But I've lost no inches anywhere, if anything, I think I've gained because my jeans are feeling tighter than ever. *super sad* I've no idea what I'm doing wrong. I used to skip lunch but ever since I started exercising, I've been having regular meals so that my body won't go into starvation mode and overeat during dinner. But I'm still not losing it. Mr Tan reckons I need more time and I really hope that's the case. I don't want muscles, I want my fats to go away! Since my Scoopon membership with Re-creation Health Club has ended last week, I've decided to sign up as their member. The rates aren't cheap but if I still manage to keep up with my current schedule of 4 classes per week, it should work out to be about $6-$7 per class which is pretty reasonable. I've emailed them last week to enquire on the different types of membership available but didn't get a reply from the, so Mr Tan and I headed down to the gym this afternoon. Sadly, the membership consultants don't work on weekends. Sigh. Shall sign up tomorrow and go straight for class! Fats, fats, please go away!

2 comments: