Saturday, December 10, 2011

Happy Birthday, Twin!

Day 495

To my dearest Twin,
Happy Happy Happy HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
May your days ahead be filled with lots of fun, happiness and LOVE! 
May 2012 be the year that Prince Charming will appear to sweep you off your feet!
Love you lots! *MUACKKKKKKK*

It's my twin's birthday again! This is the 2nd year we're not able to celebrate our birthdays together but we did have a fantastic time together when I flew to Japan to meet her in July! It has been almost 12 months since we last saw each other when I met her in Japan and I was so excited to see her. It doesn't matter where you are or what you do, it's who you are with that matters the most. So long as I'm with her, I always have a great time. :) Thank you for being the sister that I've always wanted to have. 

 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Twin!!!
    It's our BIG 30 this year, dont really want to celebrate lah...haha...silently over can liao...

    ReplyDelete