Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mr Tan's To-Do List

Day 498

Mr Tan is on leave! He's so happy that he can finally stay at home officially without me nagging at him. I'm happy that he's home too because I've already come up with a to-do list for him! Haha. In case Mama Goh is saying that I'm bullying him, I'm not. There's a reason why he should be doing them..

TCL's To-Do List
1. Clean the balcony 
- The wind is so strong and it's cold out there. He has more fats than me at the moment and can therefore withstand the cold better than I do. I'm still fat, but he's fatter.

2. Clean the shower 
- If I clean the shower, I won't be able to reach some of the higher areas and would have to ask him to help, making this a 2-man job. Instead of 2 people suffering, why not just make 1 suffer? 

3. Scrub the toilet bowl 
- If there's ever a Guiness Book of Records for "Most Time Spent on the Toilet Bowl", he'll definitely win it. Since he uses it so much, it's only right that he cleans it.

4. Wash the dishes after breakfast, lunch and dinner
- This has to be the fairest deal he can ever get. I prepare and I cook. He eats and he washes. 50-50!

No comments:

Post a Comment