Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Last Third

Day 488


It's the third again! And since it's the last third of 2011, we decided to go for a nice meal. I've been craving for pork ribs for a long loooooooooooong time and so, it's off to The Meat and Wine Co.! They are so popular that they have 3 dinner seatings and the 730pm time slot was already full so we settled for the 845pm slot. Mr Tan was starving so within 5 minutes of being seated, we were ready to place our orders because I already knew what I'm going to have even before I stepped in. Pork Ribs Ribs Ribs Ribs Ribssss! Haha.


I love love love love love their pork ribs but sadly, they failed to impress me tonight. There wasn't sufficient glaze on the ribs and the meat was tough, they didn't fall off the bone. *sad* I think they were overcooked but Mr Tan thinks that the ribs weren't defrost properly. He enjoyed his lamb cutlets but felt it was not worth the price. Even the onion rings were a letdown tonight. Perhaps it has something to do with the time slot. It is the third and last seating for the night. We would definitely go for the first or second seating the next time round. 

Time flies. It's already December. My journey here will be ending in 8 month's time and I'll be embarking on another chapter in my life. Now that I've lived away from home and survived pretty well, I'm kinda tempted to venture out again. There are so many more places that I want to see and so many things I want to do! And we all know for a fact that once we go back to SG, it'll be work, work and more work. SG is my home and I love her dearly but it's becoming un-liveable. Too many people, too many cars, too little space. But Papa Goh, Mama Goh and Guma are in SG and I want to spend as much time as I can with them, especially my Baobei Guma. I want to make sure she has enough money to buy Toto, 4D and there is someone to chauffeur her around. It's my turn to take care of them and I know someone (Bro) is dying for me to go back! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment