Thursday, November 3, 2011

Lazy Guilty Third

Day 458

Woke up feeling cold and lazy this morning. Was supposed to go for Spin and Abs but didn't manage to drag myself out of the house. Told myself that I'll go for the evening Spin instead but that didn't happen either. For some unknown reasons, I was feeling extremely lazy today. Now I'm feeling guilty for missing class. Argh! It didn't help that we had fried prawns and chicken nuggets for dinner and hot fudge sundae for dessert. 


Lazy Gin, Greedy Gin, Guilty Gin, Fat Gin, Bad Bad Gin.

3 comments:

  1. nvm lah...come back then see how... haha... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. U r the evil twin now! We are supposed to work hard together hor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... my kickboxing classes finished... so I haven;t exercised doe a long time... hee...

    ReplyDelete