Saturday, May 5, 2012

Madness in May

Day 641

After our dinner at Miyako, we joined the girls and boy at Rainbow KTV. We seldom frequent KTV even in SG and this is the first time we're going to one in Melbourne. It's no secret among family and my buddies that I'm tone deaf and can't sing for nuts. MP even laughed at my "Happy Birthday" song because it was so out of tune. Can you believe it? I can go wrong even with Happy Birthday. I'm that tone deaf. LOL. But the girls have been bugging me for the longest time about going with them and since this is the last month that all of us will be in Melbourne, here we are! :) Everyone had so much fun, especially since Mr Tan was in the "dancing and singing" mood. It's been a long while since we were out till 3 in the morning. O-L-D. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment